Business / Contracts
Pettit Spontak & Mihok, PLLC, has represented a host of business clients including a multinational manufacturing company, a national pharmacy/retail chain, a start up alternative energy company, a document retention consulting firm, real estate investment groups, doctors and accountants, not-for-profits, contractors/homebuilders, and numerous other small business entities.
Some of these clients relied on Pettit Spontak & Mihok, PLLC, at the launch of their business endeavor. Specifically, our attorneys have assisted clients with:
- LLC formation;
- Drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements and/or bylaws;
- Acquiring existing businesses by negotiating and drafting asset purchase agreements and/or stock purchase agreements; and,
- Drafting form contracts to be used for transactions with clients and/or customers on an ongoing basis.
Trusted legal counsel can be necessary at the inception of a business, however, our clients have also relied upon our representation with respect to:
- Negotiating, reviewing and/or drafting contracts with vendors and customers/clients;
- Negotiating and drafting the documents necessary to buy/sell land and/or business assets; and,
- Providing prelitigation counsel and guidance to clients involved in disputes with customers/clients and vendors.
Our attorneys can assist your business with many of the business law and contract issues that arise in the course of your operations.